Wednesday, April 13, 2011

How fast things change

IMG_0154

The day after my last post Joseph drew this masterpiece depicting Jonny, Tonny, and Ronny (dad, mom, and son) at their house.  They each have a little bed upstairs, there is a fireplace, stairs, and some windows.  The sun is shinning and their goat is outside and a calf inside (yes, we have a new calf and no, we have not so far brought any bovines inside).   I just think it is adorable.  It is also exciting because this is one of the very few things that he really likes to do by himself.  I believe this was created while I showered and got ready for work.  We are having lots of fun with art lately.  I must add that the almost four-year-old whining, grumpiness, demanding, cunning, sneakiness (like hair cutting when my back was turned), difficult questions (is everyone going to die? so you are going to die? and me too? was I really a seed in your tummy? how did I get there?), challenging social intricacies are not always so fun . . . let’s just say it was a multiple time-out kind of day, with some sweet moments mixed in. 

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers