Monday, March 19, 2012

Love crafts, recipes, organization, decoration, and much more?

May I suggest http://pinterest.com/.  Pinterest.  No, it’s not a strange cult, just another social media website phenomenon.  But, I have been having lots of fun with it!  Basically it’s a way of saving your favorites that is very organized and social.

I love looking at beautiful spaces:

Pinned Image.

Finding recipes:

Pink grapefruit margaritas 1 cup          ruby red grapefruit juice  1/2  cup    fresh squeezed lime juice (about 4 limes)  1 cup         triple sec orange liqueur  3 cups      ice  1 cup        silver tequila  1   lime cut in wedges, optional Kosher salt.Baked Penne with Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomatoes

Crafts:

nice

Dreaming about home organization (and maybe doing something about these dreams sometimes):

Add Hideaway Storage

And even posting my own creations!

Candyland Bday cake and party

Check it out!

1 comment:

JG said...

Grrr! My county web filter won't let me look at the pictures! Can't wait to look later :)
More blog posts! More blog posts!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers