Saturday, November 26, 2011

first snow and work ethic


This past Wednesday we had our first real snow!  Here on Shoreham we were recorded as having received 7.5 inches, though it seemed like even more to me.  Whatever it was though it was a considerable amount for starting of the season and quite a change from the mild weather we had been experiencing.  Joseph was, like every other kid around here, completely overjoyed and began the process of rounding up his outside gear as soon as he woke.  He played outside for quite a bit.  Then I asked him to clean off my car, which you can see he took very seriously!  ;-)

1 comment:

JG said...

WOW! Look at all your snow! We are experiencing a bit of a drought... we've only had a dusting and that was gone right away. Which is fine with me! The snow is beautiful, but I sure don't like driving in it!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers