Friday, August 27, 2010

Underwear! (And other crafty endeavors)

IMG_0110 - Copy Apparently one of my favorite things to decorate are little boy underwear for Mr. Joseph.  I guess it’s because he always seems to like them!

 

IMG_0079

 

The newest project!

 

 

 

 

IMG_0083

These ones are well worn—I made them in the late spring.

And more of our “photo shot” (I think his posing is pretty entertaining)IMG_0116 :IMG_0124 - Copy

IMG_0127 

I also made some presents for two of our little friends:

IMG_0137

IMG_0152

 

IMG_0197

IMG_0200   

These are little colored pencil holders.  Very simple to make and lots of fun.  This was a great project for me because it is quick and doesn’t need to be perfect.  I actually just had an idea in my head of what I wanted and then did my best to achieve it.  I tried to let go of it having to be perfect or of finding a pattern or tutorial.  And I was satisfied with the results (though do not look too closely!).  Also, sorry about the not so great photos and my way behind posting.  Things got pretty hectic around here for awhile!  Lots more fun pics to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

J seems to like being photographed. This seems very nice and little unusual to me: do you think it is true, and if so, do you know why?

RB

JG said...

Travis and I looked at your blog this weekend...we both love the underwear! Especially the pirate briefs!
We also finally got to watch J's favorite video... it's cute and of course we loved the song, but it's also maybe a little disturbing??? If your son turns into a murdering muppet we'll know who to blame. HAHA!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers