Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Such a fun summer—can’t believe it has past . . .

And I have tons of pics to post.

Starting with my “Wild Women’s Weekend” away with my aunts and friends late in July.  This is a tradition one of my Aunts, Patricia, and her friends started 20 years ago!!! I have attended twice and it is always such a blast.  This time we rented a house in Lake Placid, NY.

IMG_0016 IMG_0020

Eileen and I rode over together.  We took the Charlotte Ferry and were first in line for quite the drenching.  Very exciting!

 IMG_0021

The waves were seriously over the car!!!

 IMG_0024 IMG_0025

 

IMG_0030

BUT SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! 

IMG_0033 IMG_0038

The weekend is really about friends letting lose without family obligations.  I can totally get into that.  And apparently crafting is also part of the tradition!  How perfect for me!  Eileen led our project on Sat. morning.  Gail and I helped her make a new stamp for the weekend and she also shared many more of her stamps.

IMG_0039 IMG_0040 IMG_0060

IMG_0043 IMG_0047

We explored some close by streams.

 

IMG_0058 
My favorite sisters!

Best picture ever.  Oh yeah, we were supposed to be modeling our new shirts.

(Still keeping you waiting Jenn.)

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers