Tuesday, October 22, 2013

First day of first grade!

IMG_1272

Joseph heading off to first grade!

IMG_1273IMG_1275IMG_1276

I still can’t believe that I was able to bring him! I packed him and Nora up and made it to school by 7:40.  We even walked him in to kick off the year.  And all this when Nora was only 4 days old! (Less really since she was born in the evening).  When Joseph was 4 days old I was still in the hospital.

WP_002942

Nora napping while Joseph was at school.  Then our friend Ann visited for a bit and brought dinner.  She actually hung out with Nora at our house so I could pick Joseph up all by myself.  This is also amazing to me, since the first time I left Joseph with anyone he was over a month old!  Our neighbors also came to visit that evening.  What a whirlwind!

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers